The Members Exchange VISA Debit Card simplifies your life by taking the place of checks wherever VISA is accepted…even if regular checks are not welcome. Use it for everyday purchases at the mall, the grocery store, your favorite restaurant, or for phone and mail orders. Eighteen million worldwide locations will accept your Members Exchange VISA Debit Card – just look for the VISA logo.
To report a card lost or stolen after hours, please call (800) 682-6075 or click HERE.
- VISA Debit Card also functions as your ATM card.
- FREE access to cash withdrawals at Members Exchange ATMs and CU 24 ATMs.
- Pay like a credit card with funds drawn from your Members Exchange checking account.
- VISA Debit Card is accepted worldwide, wherever VISA is honored.
- Pay with your checking funds, even where personal checks are not accepted.
- It’s safer than carrying cash, more streamlined than a checkbook.
- All purchases are itemized on your checking statement.
- Never pay finance charges or receive a monthly bill.
Get your VISA
Notice: Due to an increase in Debit Card fraud, Members Exchange has blocked all Foreign Country and Out-of-State debit card transactions to avoid security risks to your account. If you will be traveling abroad and need to use your debit card during a specified time period, please contact us at 601.922.3350. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Apply for a debit card today! Download and print an application.
*You must have a Members Exchange Checking Account in good standing to receive a VISA Check Card. All new accounts are subject to verification.