Exchange Rewards – Program Rules
1. For the most current version of the Program rules, Award options, and point requirements, please visit your financial institution’s Web site or call an awards representative at 855-854-5493.
2. You earn points for qualifying transactions during the Program period less any credits and plus or minus any adjustments. Some transaction types may not be eligible for point accrual. Contact your financial institution to
determine transaction eligibility, eligibility dates, or for special promotions.
3. Errors in the addition or deduction of points can occur and may be corrected by the Awards provider or your financial institution at any time without notice.
4. Award options and the corresponding points required for redemption, limitations on point accrual, including monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly point maximums, point expiration periods, and increase or decrease in value of net
point accrual are determined by, and may be modified by, your financial institution at any time. Award redemptions must be made prior to point expiration dates.
5. THERE ARE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY AWARDS OFFERED BY OR THROUGH THIS AWARDS PROGRAM, AND YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AND THE AWARDS PROGRAM
PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Reasonable steps will be taken to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to Web sites associated with this Program. However, neither your financial institution, the Program administrator, or the Program provider warrant, guarantee, or make any representations that sites will be free of destructive materials or that the sites will be uninterrupted or error-free. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by your access or inability to access the sites.
7. Program Award statements will be available on a periodic basis as determined by your financial institution. Statements will normally reflect the adjusted number of points earned, based on previous balance, net purchases, and deductions due to redemption activity. Your financial institution must be notified of any errors or point discrepancies within 60 days of the date when the error occurred.
8. Award points can be used to order Awards described on the Program website, which may be updated without notice. Point requirements assigned to any Award are subject to change without notice, and Awards may be
discontinued at any time. Award points may be redeemed for cash or credit as determined by your financial institution and may not be used in conjunction with promotions or discounts offered outside of this Program. Your financial institution may also limit transferability between accounts and incorporation with other institution Programs or offerings. Points have no monetary value outside the Program nor can they be combined or transferred with or to other loyalty programs.
9. You are responsible for submitting correct information when ordering an Award. Orders requiring correction may be subject to additional fees, or may not be processed.
10. Your account must be in good standing (i.e. not delinquent or canceled, or otherwise not usable for charges) to use Awards points. Your financial institution reserves the right to terminate or suspend your standing in the Program or deduct points from your accumulated total if your account is not in good standing. Your financial institution also reserves the right to establish point reinstatement procedures and associated fees as applicable. Awards points may be forfeited due to Rules violations.
11. This Program may be changed or terminated at any time without notice, restriction, or penalty. This means that regardless of a Participant’s level of activity in the Program, the ability to accumulate Awards or claim Awards can be terminated with or without prior notice. The redemption value of Awards already accumulated may be changed at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty.
12. Any liability for taxes including federal, state, or local income, sales, use, or other taxes or gratuities imposed on an Award received from this Program will be the sole responsibility of the participant receiving the Award and not the
financial institution, the Awards provider, or any of its affiliates.
13. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in the Program communications is accurate. The Program is not responsible for errors or omissions and reserves the right to correct such errors at any time, even if it
affects a pending Award redemption order.
14. Contact your financial institution to determine if additional rules apply to your participation in the Awards Program.
15. This Program is available to account holders of specified account types at financial institutions that have contracted with the Awards provider.
16. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
17. Services to administer the Program are being provided by and are the responsibility of Bridge2 Solutions, (the administrator). The financial institution and the Awards Program provider assume no liability or responsibility for the
provision of, or failure to provide, the respective services being provided by the administrator. The administrator is an independent contractor and is not affiliated with the financial institution. You agree to hold the Awards Program
provider, the administrator, and your financial institution harmless if the supplier of merchandise or services files for bankruptcy or otherwise goes out of business after you have redeemed your points and before you use the item or
service. You accept all terms and conditions in the Program rules and release and hold the Awards Program provider, the administrator, and your financial institution harmless from any claim, liability or damage relating to this Program or
use of any Program item you receive and neither the Awards Program provider, the administrator, nor your financial institution shall be held liable for any bodily harm, property damage, or injuries incurred which may result from
participating in the Program, or which may result from the provision of goods or services by suppliers.
18. These Award Program Rules are supplemented from time to time by the terms and conditions and Program rules set forth on the Award Program website. In addition, any Program rules presented to you during the redemption of
points, and any additional rules published by your financial institution, also apply.
19.Using your account following receipt of these rules constitutes agreement to these rules by you.