We’re looking for an enthusiastic, well organized, proficient marketing professional to join our team. The Marketing Department is a fast pace environment, with constant deadlines and projects to keep the credit union moving forward. Please review the job description and if you feel you are a qualified candidate, submit an application below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in marketing credit union products, services and promotions.
- Coordinates with third-party vendors to execute successful marketing promotions and programs
- Assist in content creation and production of materials such as newsletters, brochures, e-mail blasts, website, educational blog, and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn).
- Assist in developing, editing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Manages digital platforms such as: website, social media accounts, lobby TVs, Intranet, Mood (on-hold telephone messaging) and other platforms as needed.
- Represents Members Exchange in a positive image, while promoting the credit union internally and externally. Maintains positive relationships with partners and vendors.
- Researches community involvement projects and creates a list of projects to participate in per quarter.
- Assist in keeping branches uniform in appearance during the holidays.
- Reviews analytical data and reports for marketing campaigns and sends updates to management as requested.
- Send press releases, announcements, and pictures to media outlets.
- Help in creating employee incentives for staff participation in marketing campaigns.
- Create presentation packets for new business opportunities.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
NOTE: The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive. It may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.
Experience and Other Requirements
- Six months to two years of similar or related experiences.
- An associates degree or higher education in a related field.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Social Media experience is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact, Hootsuite, and WordPress is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet project timelines and deadlines.
- Technologically savvy and proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Equal Opportunity Employer