Looking for an eager, skilled customer service individual to join our team. The successful candidate for this role will perform routine member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, and loan payments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine member transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, money orders, transfers and check cashing.
- Balance cash drawer within guidelines policy guidelines.
- Respond to member requests, problems and complaints, and/or direct them to the proper person for specific assistance.
- Process verifications of deposit.
- Image credit union documents at the branch level.
- Cross-sell all products/services.
Experience and Other Requirements
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent, plus experience in the teller or service area of a financial institution preferred.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for providing exceptional service and projecting a positive image as representative for the credit union.
- Intermediate mathematical skill required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
Equal Opportunity Employer