Financial Institution to Financial Institution (FI-to-FI) Transfers allows you to easily move money between your Members Exchange account(s) and your account(s) at another financial institution. This service is free to qualified members.
FI-to-FI Transfers gives you the option to:
- Set up inbound transfers from your account at another credit union or bank to your Members Exchange account
- Set up outbound transfers from your Members Exchange account to your account(s) at another credit union or bank
- Set up recurring transfers
FI-to-FI Transfers is only available to the following accounts:
- Member must be at least 18 years old
- Account has been opened for at least 60 days
- Account must be in good standing
- Only Consumer Accounts
You are allowed three (3) inbound transfers per day not to exceed a total of $1,000 and three (3) outbound transfers per day not to exceed a total of $1,000. There is a maximum of three (3) external accounts that can be established. International FI to FI transfers are not allowed.
How to Enroll:
To request this service, please complete the FI Transfers Request Form below. For your security, FI to FI transfers must be activated on your online banking account. You will be contacted within 2 business days with further instructions.