Contact Members Exchange Credit Union
Whether you call us or send an email, we’ll always provide friendly, helpful service. We look forward to serving you!
Call for Assistance
Send Us a Message
Questions or comments? Send us a message through the form below, and we’ll get back to you within two business days.
Was Your Card Declined?
For assistance with Declined Transactions, please call 888-526-0404.
Activate Your New Credit Card
- Call 1-800-411-6390 or click here to active your new card online.
- To select your own PIN, please call 877-746-6746.
(NOTE: PIN will not be active until the next business day.)
Report Lost or Stolen Credit, Debit, or ATM Cards
- During business hours, call Member Services at 601-922-3350 or 1-800-748-9459.
- After business hours, call 1-800-682-6075 or click here to report your lost or stolen card online.
- To report fraudulent activity after hours call 1-800-417-4592
Change of Address
There are three ways to change your address:
- Online Banking
Change your mailing address through Online Banking. After you log in, change your address under the services tab.
- In Person
Stop by any branch, and we can update your address immediately.
- Email or Fax
Download and complete our change of address form. Your signature MUST be notarized. Return the completed, signed, notarized form to email@example.com or fax it to: 601-923-2511.
- Ridgeland Branch: 601-923-2511
- Byram Branch: 601-519-0400
- Pearl Branch: 601-932-1953
P.O. Box 31049
Jackson MS 39286-1049