Notices and Disclosures
Members Exchange, your member-owned financial institution, is committed to providing you with competitive products and services to meet your financial needs and help you reach your goals. We are equally committed to protecting the privacy of our members.
You may opt-out of these disclosures at any time. This opt-out, by law, will not apply to disclosures that are legally permitted, disclosures to other financial institutions that have joint marketing agreements with us, disclosures we make to companies that perform services on our behalf, or companies that process or service transactions you request or authorize.
Once we receive your request, we have a reasonable amount of time to stop the disclosures. You may always contact us for assistance if you wish to later revoke your opt-out election.
- Business Fee Schedule
- Children’s Online Privacy & Information Policy
- Credit Card Disclosure
- Credit Card Agreement
- Digital Wallet Disclosure
- Electronic Signature Disclosure
- Federally Insured Funds
- Funds Availability Disclosure
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit Agreement
- Online Banking Agreement / Disclosure
- OOPS – Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service Policy
- Patriot Act
- Privacy Notice
- Rate and Fee Disclosure
- Safety Notice