FREE Financial Counseling from Members Exchange
Financial Wellness Counseling from GreenPath
Members Exchange partners with GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer a FREE financial counseling and education program for our members. GreenPath is a non-profit organization that has been assisting members with financial services for over 50 years.
Schedule a Free Financial Counseling Session
Have you accumulated too much debt? Have you recently experienced a financial hardship? Do you struggle to stick to a budget? Do you fear bankruptcy is your only alternative? Are you worried about your financial outlook for the future?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Members Exchange can help provide you with the tools you need to deal with your finances with confidence.
As a member of Members Exchange, you can schedule FREE financial counseling sessions with our certified financial counselors. Call today to make an appointment – 877-337-3399, and identify yourself as a member of Members Exchange Credit Union.
|Mon-Thurs||7 a.m.-9 p.m.|
|Fri||7 a.m.-6 p.m.|
|Sat||8 a.m.-5 p.m. (CST)|
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Money management
- Debt repayment (fees may apply)
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
- Click here to learn more about Greenpath
- Access to educational resources like CheckRight and Learning Lab.
- Read financial articles, use calculators and view webinars and videos with GreenPath University.
- Receive helpful tips and advice from Greenpath’s newsletter and Greenpath’s blog.
Once again, this financial counseling program is FREE for our members. GreenPath Counselors will customize a budget and detailed plan based on your individual financial needs and goals.