Members Exchange, homepage
Skip to content.
Skip to search and logins.
ATM and Debit Cards
MECU Online Banking
Mobile Banking with the MECU Mobile App
Share & IRA Certificate Rates
Open an Account
Apply for a Card
Activate your Card
Recreational Vehicle Loans
FI to FI Transfers
Pay a Person
Credit Insurance and Claims
Become a Member
ATM and Branch Locations
Back to School Give-A-Way
Online Banking ID
Make a payment
Open an account
Apply for a Loan
Close up of a woman sitting at a desk with an open notebook while she writes on a paper with a blue pen.
Customer Due Diligence
Required Business Information
" indicates required fields
Date Business Started
Name of Person Providing Information:
Please provide an answer to each question below, even if unknown or not applicable.
1. Is your business licensed and/or registered in the State of Mississippi?
2. How long have you been in business?
3. Describe the specific service or product you provide.
4. Are you a Money Services Business (MSB) or provide MSB-type services such as check cashing, money transmission, money order/travelers cheques/stored value card sales?
5. Will the business be conducting, processing or otherwise involved in betting, gaming, or gambling activity, in whole or in part, over the Internet?
6. Do you own, operate or replenish an ATM?
7. Is your business a marijuana-related business or connected to one?
6. Amount of opening deposit:
7. Average balance that will be maintained in the account:
8. What types of deposits will typically be made into this account?
Mark all that apply.
ACH - Electronic Deposit
9. What is the estimated dollar amount of your monthly deposits by check?
10. What is the estimated dollar amount of your monthly deposits by cash?
11. What is the estimated dollar amount of your monthly cash withdrawals?
12. How many incoming/outgoing wire transfers will you have each month?
13. Will you cash checks for third parties?
14. Are there any other transactions that you will be performing that we need to know about?