Members Exchange Credit Union offers a wide variety of credit cards to meet your specific needs. Whether you carry a balance each month or simply want to be rewarded for everyday spending – we have a credit card that’s just right for you.
Save money with a low-interest credit card from Members Exchange Credit Union – with no annual fees.
Visa® Platinum Credit Card
- Low ongoing rate to save you money on everything you buy.
- Save with an introductory 0% APR* on balance transfers for the first 6 billing cycles after your account is opened.
- After the introductory rate expires, continue saving with a variable interest rate as low as 7.25% APR based on the Prime Rate depending on how you meet our credit criteria.
Visa Rewards Credit Card
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases during a predetermined promotional period.
- Choose from cash rewards, gift cards, travel discounts and more!
- Save with an introductory 0% APR* on balance transfers for the first 6 billing cycles after your account is opened. Click hereto learn more.
- After the introductory rate expires, continue saving with a variable interest rate as low as 9.25% APR based on the Prime Rate depending on how you meet our credit criteria.
Make your loan payment now! Click HERE.
EMV Chip Cards: Frequently Asked Questions
Notice: Due to an increase in Credit Card fraud, Members Exchange has blocked all Foreign Country credit card transactions to avoid security risks to your account. If you will be traveling abroad and need to use your credit card during a specified time period, please contact us at 601.922.3350. We apologize for any inconvenience.
*For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, please see our credit card disclosure and credit card agreement. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The rate is variable and is based on the Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal. The rate is subject to change quarterly. Members Exchange VISA® Platinum and Rewards credit card subject to credit application and approval.