New Card? No Problem.
Enjoy automatic updates of payment information when you get a new or reissued card.
If you have authorized a merchant to bill charges automatically to your Members Exchange Debit or Credit Card, we can help update it automatically if your payment information changes.
No more hassle when the following events occur:
- Visa®debit or credit card is reissued due to normal expiration
- Visa®debit or credit card is lost or stolen
- Visa®debit or credit card is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- No unnecessary communication for changes with your card
- Uninterrupted service from merchants who are participating*
- Skip the time and hassle of re-entering or resubmitting your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
- Count on us to keep your card information secure
Your Visa® debit card and credit card will be automatically enrolled in Visa® Account Updater. It’s automatic – there’s nothing you need to do to initiate this service. However, it is important to know that participation in VAU does not relieve you of the obligation to ensure that merchants have your correct debit or credit card information on file. You are responsible for making direct payment until recurring charges resume. Additionally, neither Visa® nor Members Exchange Credit Union can guarantee that updates will be communicated to merchants prior to the next billing date.
*Not all merchants participate in the of Visa® Account Updater Service.
If you wish to opt-out of Visa® Account Updater, please complete the form below and allow at least 3 business days for your request to be updated: