If you have experienced previous checking account challenges and have been denied a checking account in the past, our Renew Checking is ideal for you. For a low monthly fee, get back on track and Renew your checking account history with Members Exchange today!
Renew Checking Features
- Low Monthly Fee – Just $9.99 each month
- Free VISA ® Debit Card – Make secure purchases worldwide and everywhere VISA ® is accepted.
- No Limit on Number of Transactions – Use your debit card as many times per month as you want with no extra fee.
- Free e-Statements 1
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Online BillPay
- Free e-Alerts
- Free CO-OP Shared Branching 2
Upgrade Your Checking!
If your account remains in good standing for 12 consecutive months, you can apply to upgrade to another checking account! 3
 Effective January 2019 – Paper Statement Fee. A recurring $2.00 fee will apply if you choose to receive an account statement in paper form. To avoid the paper statement fee, login to your Online Banking and sign up for free e-Statements. New members will have two statement cycles to sign up for e-statements.
 CO-OP Shared Branching: Account access at CO-OP shared branches is available after 60 days of membership.
 Upgrade your checking: The Renew checking can be upgraded to another checking account upon the members request. To be eligible for the upgrade, the Renew checking account must remain in good standing for 12 consecutive months. Must pass Tele-Check before being upgraded.